Friday, May 29, 2015

Passion Blog

I passionate about leaving TMA. I want graduation to come because I'm sick of coming into school everyday for pointless classes. In the classes we need we are doing pointless work. TMA is becoming to hectic and to many fights have occurred in the matter of days. I have gotten to the point where I want to curse out a lot of people I see everyday. I'm going to miss the days I have spent in Thurgood Marshall, but the days are winding down quickly. With the days my patience is starting to dwindle. I came in my Senior year to be a piece of cake and all the projects, Socratic Seminars, and essays to be in the past, but of course that is never the case. I get a headache waking up and knowing that I have to come to school this early. I am passionate about leaving the school, with my high school diploma and friends that will stick by my side for a long time.

My passion is to get all this work out of the way and then say to these teachers don't hand me no more work. People wonder how senior-itis hasn't hit me yet, but little do they know all the work that has been given in to the teachers has been half-ass work for the past 2 months. Even people in the school are beginning to get under my skin, so I think it is time to get out of this school, meet new people, and grow as a person. That is my passion for graduation to come so no more work will come my away until college. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are just as passionate about next steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same way. I'm just looking forward to starting a new chapter in my life. I'm also looking forward to really start my life with my friends that will stick around forever and also with new people i'll meet along the way.

    ReplyDelete