Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Free Choice

I can't wait for the day that I can afford my own car, nobody helping with payments. This type of independence is satisfying. I have always had a deep love for cars in specific muscle cars. I love all the old muscle cars such as the Plymouth Cuba. Chevelle SS, Ford Mustang, etc. After playing racing video games and seeing these type of cars made my love for them grow. Also we recently had to select a vehicle to use for a project for Ms. Tomlin and I saw the car of my dreams.

The car that caught my attention was the 2015 Dodge Charger SRT. This car was a pure monster with a beautiful navy blue. Also watching one of favorite series of movies Fast and Furious they used the car and it caught my attention of how much power one car can have. In order for me to get a beautiful specimen like this I need to have a good paying job, an apartment because it is important to have your own dwelling in the city of New York, and a good credit score

My ultimate dream is to find a car that needs the most work that is a muscle car and restore it. I want to be able to take on a task like that. Knowing you put in all this hard work, time, and money into this car and it come out in your image is a beautiful feeling. This is my ultimate dream in the future, even though many people will say the car is to strong for me, but can't help to dream and want.

3 comments:

  1. That is an interesting goal. I still don't have a car, and I really don't want to worry about parking one in the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people treat owning a car as a goal for finally being independent. It can make you feel good every time you see it, because you worked hard for it. I believe that you will be able to achieve that ultimate dream of yours someday. Just keep your hopes up, and work your way into achieving that goal. Good day!


    Rhonda Burgess @ Bob Dunn Hyundai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d say go for that 2015 Dodge Charger SRT. I'm sure there are deals which are either already there or have yet to arise, that can help you pay for one easier. You are definitely right about how owning a car gives you a feeling of independence. And it can also empower a person, as it improves on your ability to seize things and take off across all distance.

    Ethel Mcguire @ Vestal Autos

    ReplyDelete