Wednesday, April 29, 2015

CRR (Class-Related Response)

We have a essay coming up for English and it has been a struggle. I have reached the point of the laziness, tired, and procrastination. If this was earlier in the year, the first draft of the essay would've been completed already with no problems. Plus contributing to this laziness is multiple projects being put on us so late in the year. I have the outline and ideas set up for the paragraphs, but can't seem to actually put it on paper. I put the work off until I get home due to the fact, I can't focus with so many voices at one time going on and people talking to me and getting my concentration off the main goal. Now like many people today I am just typing and gathering evidence for the essay. In addition, I come into English and dread my time in the class.

I hate doing work now and English is one the classes were the most work is given out and classwork is needed to be completed. I put off work for hours and hours until I get home because I cannot focus in school anymore and complete the homework. This then leads to the late hours in the night I stay up to complete the work for English. However, even though it is this late in the year I have to push myself to the finish line because it is so near. I have to realize that I cannot afford for any of my grades to drop this late in the year due to the fact I have been giving half work.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can put your phone on airplane for 20 minutes at a time? Long enough to get some work done, but not so long to offend people?

    ReplyDelete